Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to turn on the rear and front defrost remotely?

Darthbenji

Mar 27, 2018
Ontario
So the mornings are getting cooler and winter is on the way. I’ve set the climate to my desired temp about 15 minutes prior to leaving but this doesn’t activate the front and rear defrost which is a pain because the rear anyway is covered in dew. With winter and snow and ice on the way, I’m wondering if there is a way to activate those from within the house so that they’re clear before leaving?

TT97

Aug 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Yes, I was alive (barely) when you had get up and walk over to change channels on the TV! Possible.

That's real? I thought it was just an urban myth. Was it five miles in the snow uphill both ways to change the channel?

Our first VCR had a remote but it was attached by a cable to the VCR (on the positive side, we never lost the remote).

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC