Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to update navigation data?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've always heard that Tesla uses www.openstreetmap.org for their data. Have you checked there to see if the road exists?

Is there any way to request new roads be added to their nav database?

I also have a road that has existed forever that Tesla nav refuses to route through, instead wanting to take a very long way around. I obviously take the shorter path - but would like to help them keep up to date

Their service rep wrote "UV treatment is the only repair we have available as there is not updated part revision for the touchscreen display"

I reminded that the UV treatment has been done twice before and asked for options on how to resolve. They stopped responding regardless of me pinging them daily. Service appointment is scheduled for today, but to make that trip I would need them to confirm that they can actually fix the problem.

Any tips on how to resolve?

Car has been in service 4 times for the problem already: display replaced twice, once 2 rounds of UV and once they lied that there will be a recall shortly on the issue and did not take the car in before that (recall never happened). With this, the car might actually qualify for California lemon law. Any experiences/tips in dealing with Tesla for issues like this through lemon law process?