Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to use Chrome Extension to find inventory MY (preferred SR)?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all!

I saw a thread a few weeks ago about a chrome source code or extension that automatically alerts you when a new car pops up in inventory! I could not find where this actual extension was posted and was wondering where it was and how to add it. I have heard there are still some SR Model Ys popping up but at this point, I am just looking for anything! If anyone knows how to do this or tips in general for finding an inventory car without doing a new order please discuss below!

Check out the Distill extension for Chrome. I've been running it for about a week or so and it's mostly worked. One time it didn't trigger but the other time it did, and I got an email with my dates going missing. =\
would it work on the order configuration page? I am still on the fence between the MYLR and M3P and see the delivery estimates change pretty much as often as I hit the page.

I just started a thread about trying to figure out when to order to try to get sept/ oct delivery.