Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How to View Tire Pressures

Vettepartz

Jun 16, 2021
Albuquerque
I just got new tires and wheels, and the tire store underinflated one of them. Upon starting or stopping the car, the tire pressures would show on the screen to notify me that there was a problem. I inflated the low tire to the correct pressure and the warnings went away. Now I wonder if there is a way to call up the part that shows what the actual pressures are, even when there is no problem.

jcanoe

Oct 2, 2020
Maryland
I just got new tires and wheels, and the tire store underinflated one of them. Upon starting or stopping the car, the tire pressures would show on the screen to notify me that there was a problem. I inflated the low tire to the correct pressure and the warnings went away. Now I wonder if there is a way to call up the part that shows what the actual pressures are, even when there is no problem.
The Tesla vehicle must be moving, at least 50 yards or so. On the main Tesla screen swipe left at the bottom of the screen just below the Tesla vehicle graphic. You can also use the Tesla voice command function. Press the right side scroll wheel on the steering wheel and when you hear the tone, see the prompt appear on the screen say "Tire Pressure"

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC