TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

How to Wash Tesla Model S - Finally Got around to Doing a Mini Detail on the Tesla!

Discussion in 'Video' started by jennaileen, Oct 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. jennaileen

jennaileen New Member

#1 jennaileen, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    I am always searching for the right way to detail my car and luckily I work for a car care company so it makes it a bit easier to find the products. I got the chance to detail the Tesla from start to finish and it looks amazing - and the boys here gave me the chance to do it on video ;)

[/HTML]

2. shokunin

shokunin P85 & S40

Very nice.. i've used Hybrid v7 in the past with good results.