Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How well does a Sky ski fit inside a MS?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have experience using their MS to haul their sky ski to the water? Specifically, can you keep it assembled and put it in the back without having to put the back seat down?

I'd like to be able to keep my sky ski assembled taking it back and and forth to the marina. In my current car I have to assemble it and disassemble it every time.

Note: A sky ski is a sit down hydrofoil you tow behind a ski boat. Sort of like wake boarding but sitting down.

Does anyone have experience using their MS to haul their sky ski to the water? Specifically, can you keep it assembled and put it in the back without having to put the back seat down?

I'd like to be able to keep my sky ski assembled taking it back and and forth to the marina. In my current car I have to assemble it and disassemble it every time.

Note: A sky ski is a sit down hydrofoil you tow behind a ski boat. Sort of like wake boarding but sitting down.

You are probably better off asking outside of the Hong Kong forums.

The first delivery of a Tesla model S in Hong Kong is probably going to be July this year.

Tesla-rear-seats-folded.jpg

Compare the dimensions of your toy to the dimensions of the Tesla model S with the seats folded