Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How will X be affected by M3 deliveries over the next few weeks?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I agree that one should always take tesla/Elon with a grain of salt. Where we differ is you think they will do more than promised. Hence why you say things like "they could," amplify other unfounded rumors that support that view, and demonstrate hope.

They will do less.

Call me a cynic but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate what tesla has accomplished or what they will do. I just have more realistic expectations.

:)

I'm certainly agreeing to your thinking there. See e.g. Model X folding seven seater...

That said, I do think there is something to the HUD/dash refresh rumor/speculation and 2170s in S/X make sense...

Think a big recent change is giving X75 a performance upgrade, with no increase in price, as well as the new fold flat floors across the board.

Pretty good time to buy, but there seems to always be some new improvement right around the corner.

Model 3 is pretty big.

Right now code shows it running AP2.5 hardware...

AP2.0 Cameras: Capabilities and Limitations?

Waiting makes sense...

I just have an email exchange with a Tesla "Inside Sales Advisor". He is specifically saying and I quote:

"We are actually beginning deliveries of the first 30 Model 3’s at the end of this month, to reservation holders who received an exclusive invitation. All other reservation holders should expect deliveries to begin sometime between the end of this year and mid-2018."