Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

howdy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been checking out the website for a couple weeks, and while we're waiting for my Model 3 (ugh...) we're awfully tempted to get a Model S (used because we have college funds, retirement, and well ... we don't want to take a second mortgage on the house). It's nice to see so many people passionate about their cars and offering advice here. Not sure if I can wait a year or two for my tech-laden car ... ugh! Just a quick note to say hi, and hope to join the owner community sooner than later.

Been checking out the website for a couple weeks, and while we're waiting for my Model 3 (ugh...) we're awfully tempted to get a Model S (used because we have college funds, retirement, and well ... we don't want to take a second mortgage on the house). It's nice to see so many people passionate about their cars and offering advice here. Not sure if I can wait a year or two for my tech-laden car ... ugh! Just a quick note to say hi, and hope to join the owner community sooner than later.

Welcome to the forum!

I had a model 3 reservation number (still do actually) but then I test drove a Model S. Waiting 2 months for my car to be built is a struggle, I can't imagine waiting 2 more years for the model 3!

If you start looking at the model S I doubt you'll not get one so make your choice now. The red pill or the blue pill?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. The CPO site used to have a few decent deals that I missed out on (doh!) ... now it's flooded with cars out of our price range. I'd like blind spot detection and other features but don't necessarily need autopilot (at least I'm trying to convince myself of that) .... decisions, decisions. I'll keep shopping and saving I guess!