Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How's the fitment of recent OE Performance spoilers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had 5 installed on my car, finally got tired of messing with mobile appointments and have kept one with ok but not great fitment. Seems like this one is finally starting to lift from the passenger edge. Are recently installed ones fitting any better than they were a year ago? If so I may ask for another one.

Reactions: jjrandorin
I've had 5 installed on my car, finally got tired of messing with mobile appointments and have kept one with ok but not great fitment. Seems like this one is finally starting to lift from the passenger edge. Are recently installed ones fitting any better than they were a year ago? If so I may ask for another one.

Just letting you know you are not alone on this... I had 4 of them installed to get one that is "decent". The first three were not even pressed down fully on the passenger side.

The 4th one finally fit ok but it doesnt look like it was a factory option to me, thats for sure. Got tired of going down there. The wrap shop that did my chrome delete offered to do it for me (they actually said "tesla doesnt know how to install these, we can do it for you), BUT i wanted tesla to do it, because I was SURE if I took it uninstalled and had a problem, they would blame the installer not the part.

Its disappointing to hear that ones coming from the factory with it installed might not be any better. In my case, the spoiler was supposed to "come with it" but it was released much later (car is nov 2018 build I bought new in dec 2018).

Reactions: destructure00