Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How's your line?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still like 300 here at Santana Row, CA. I arrived at 11:15 with about 400 in line. (People have been counting.) Should have gone to Palo Alto: my friend arrived at 10:45 am and was done at 11:15 and line was gone. D'oh!

Tempting to go over there but I figure there might be a lunch rush though and it's a half hour or more away.

Our line here isn't growing any more though.

Here's my report from the Park Meadows store in the Denver metro:

Arrived at 7:30am to about 150 people in line (Tesla's count).
Store opened at 10am with more than 500 in line (Tesla's count).

I reserved at 11am, and when I left there had to be still about 500 in line. People will still just getting in line too.

Its going to be a good day for Tesla, for sure.

Just got a reservation for the coolest coal-powered appliance on wheels for under $35k.

I was standing in line with a good 1.5 hours to go and my buddy called me up and let me speak to a rep in a store in another city and I was able to get a reservation over the phone.

Last edited:
Bellevue Square, WA.
IMG_1126.JPG
Got there at 6:45am and was already 150 in. Here is the view behind me. Nuts!!

Reactions: ggnykk and Yuri_G
Nobody at all in line at the mall in Grand Junction . . .

. . . of course there isn't a Tesla store there either! o_O
The four hour drive to Denver or Salt Lake makes it so we'll have to brave the online process.
Fingers crossed that the servers don't melt. Even the forums at TM are S L O W this morning!
Maybe we should get @bonnie to help us resolve that problem! Currently Colorado has limited Tesla to one store in the entire state. Denver is the largest metro area in a 600 mile radius. No wonder the lines there were so long today. :eek:

Reactions: bonnie

I reserved at 11am, and when I left there had to be still about 500 in line. People will still just getting in line too.

It's now 1:30 and I've been in line for over 4 hours. Still a looooooong way from the store. Gotta be another 30-60 min to go

Last edited:

Sounds about the exact same as my experience at park meadows. I was shocked to see so many people there. Great news for Tesla, not so much for the $7500 credit.

Reactions: ggnykk
We brought Model X to the St. Louis facility and the St. Louis Tesla Enthusiasts provided assistance and information to people in line. Line was wrapped around 4 times by the time the store opened. A streamlined process meant most were cleared by 1 pm with a steady trickle of people coming in.

Our Model X in the foreground -- I pulled up and people gang-rushed over to it to have a close look.

img4244.jpg

img4363.jpg

(Images courtesy the St. Louis Business Journal)
http://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/...ine-up-for-tesla-model-3-pre-order-in-st.html

Sounds about the exact same as my experience at park meadows. I was shocked to see so many people there. Great news for Tesla, not so much for the $7500 credit.

Yeah, I was originally going to come later, but then got a gut feeling to go early and try to work while in the line. I was quite surprised by the line, and was glad I went early.

Regarding the Federal tax credit, at least there's also the CO tax credit.