Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

How's your line?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went into the Houston - Galleria store at 2.30pm this afternoon to make my reservation. They said they had processed around 500 reservations up to that point. There were 2 other people making reservations at the time but I think they were walk-ins like myself.

We brought Model X to the St. Louis facility and the St. Louis Tesla Enthusiasts provided assistance and information to people in line. Line was wrapped around 4 times by the time the store opened. A streamlined process meant most were cleared by 1 pm with a steady trickle of people coming in.

Coverage of the St. Louis event on FOX 2 News - with a gorgeous view of Model X. :)

(Please excuse the bad sound and cooking in the background, it's recorded from my TV...)

I laughed at their use of the Radio Flyer Model S for Kids... but hey...

Reactions: Yuri_G
Re: Bellevue store:
Took 3 1/2 hours of waiting in the queue to book. Still had a couple of hundred people behind me when I came out. Probably the longest queue in the country.
I stopped by at 9:15am, expecting to see a line of maybe 30 and saw the huge line. I just took some pictures of the line and left. I came back at 3pm and only had to wait a minute or so. After registering, I asked them how long the line had been and they told me Bellevue had set the US record with over 1000 people.

Did you guys see the google spreadsheet (link) with all the line sizes and current queues?

Personally, the PASC location was empty and I was able to walk straight to an iPad to make my reservation. Ain't no one got time for those long lines in the morning.

For those who decided to not wait in line today ...
Just a reminder that you don't have to wait till 8:30 PST, on-line reservations start at 7:30 PST

upload_2016-3-31_18-34-32.png

Last edited:
I went into the Houston - Galleria store at 2.30pm this afternoon to make my reservation. They said they had processed around 500 reservations up to that point. There were 2 other people making reservations at the time but I think they were walk-ins like myself.

Same experience at Corte Madera, CA around 3pm. Only 1 other person there making a reservation when I arrived. In and out in 5 min!

Last edited:
What time did you get in line? I was there in KC as well.....I got there at 4am!

Greetings! While tempting to join the reservation queue, I had just bought a Model S a few weeks prior, so while I may eventually buy a Model 3, I didn't reserve one. However, I couldn't help at least investigating to see how things were going the day reservations opened. I hope you get a great car, and that it doesn't take too long. Welcome to the forums.