TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

[HOWTO] Removing the Roadster 2.5 footrest

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Chillout, Oct 7, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Chillout

Chillout Member

This might belong in the Wiki... not sure..

I wrote this short guide, to show you more details about the 2.5 footrest, especially how to remove it :)

What you need:
    - a 6mm hex bit

1: Find the footrest. For most of us, it's on the left of the footwell. For the UK guys, it's on the right :biggrin:
    See the bolts. Unbolt them.
    footrest1.jpg

2: Here's the unbolted version.
    footrest2.jpg

3: And here's the footrest. Bigger than I expected, to be honest.
    footrest3.jpg

footrest5.jpg

4: And the bolts.
    footrest4.jpg

I might make a new footrest to suite my length a bit better.

2. Habious

Habious Member

Ok...I'll bite...there's a Tesla Roadster Wiki? Link, please!

And very nice post. I know you really have to stand on your head to see down in that area. The pictures are a big help.

3. Chillout

Chillout Member