Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC 2nd Gen Wall Connector with 24' Cable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Yinn

Nov 15, 2016
Behind you
Brand new, never installed.

I purchased a 24' and a 8' to determine which I needed. Ended up going with a 8' installation which was just long enough for me. The box was opened to make sure all parts were included, but it was never used or installed.

Price new is from Tesla is $550 + tax. Asking $500 for local pickup.
Located in central NJ, willing to meet/deliver within an hour.

Redesigned in Spring 2016, the new Wall Connector is hardwired directly into your electrical system, and is designed for 208-240 volt power supplies. Highlights of the Wall Connector include:
  • Customizable power levels, allowing installations with almost any electrical system
  • Power sharing: Install up to four (4) Wall Connectors on a single circuit breaker
  • Designed for indoor or outdoor installation
  • The 24’ length Wall Connector is recommended for maximum flexibility in parking locations
For Model S or Model X equipped with the standard on-board charger (48A), install the Wall Connector with a 60 amp circuit breaker for optimal charging. For vehicles with a High Amperage charger upgrade (72A) install Wall Connector with a 90 amp circuit breaker. For power sharing with more than one Tesla, install with as much power as possible, up to 100 amps.

TESLA PN: 1050067-01-E
00320_wall_charger_24ft_no_shadow_03_1024x1024.png