Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC available in the Tesla Gear store $1200

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was e-mailling about something else and asked Ownership when they thought I'd be getting my HPWC. They were like "oh I see you ordered it, but there 's a note in your account that you cancelled the order...do you still want it?" I was like "um, yeah, already paid and of course I do--why the heck did someone write that I'd cancelled the order?!" My other half guesses a note was just made in the wrong account. Makes sense to me.

Anyway, if they're taking orders then hopefully that does mean I'll get mine one of these days. ;-) Now that they know I want it....

I was e-mailling about something else and asked Ownership when they thought I'd be getting my HPWC. They were like "oh I see you ordered it, but there 's a note in your account that you cancelled the order...do you still want it?" I was like "um, yeah, already paid and of course I do--why the heck did someone write that I'd cancelled the order?!" My other half guesses a note was just made in the wrong account. Makes sense to me.

Anyway, if they're taking orders then hopefully that does mean I'll get mine one of these days. ;-) Now that they know I want it....
Running joke: I bet they sent an extra one to AnOutsider.

Running joke: I bet they sent an extra one to AnOutsider.

www-joker01-plain.jpg

I still haven't gotten mine, either. My dad, who ordered his car three days after I took delivery has, of course, already received his HPWC. Emails to Tesla have all been, "oh, we'll expedite yours!"

Hey, when I was waiting, I couldn't even get a response from them, so at least they're giving you lip service! I actually got another HPWC on Thursday (granted, it was inventory surplus) -- it's crazy that people are still waiting for them at this point.

Hey, when I was waiting, I couldn't even get a response from them, so at least they're giving you lip service! I actually got another HPWC on Thursday (granted, it was inventory surplus) -- it's crazy that people are still waiting for them at this point.

With so many waiting on their HPWCs, they have an inventory surplus...IMHO...they have poor inventory management. :rolleyes:

Another oddity is that if you order a $1200 HPWC which is a fairly large item, there is a FedEx ground shipping option for $14. If you order a $45 power adapter, the cheapest shipping option is $21.