Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC Cable Hanger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I don't have that in the box. Is it not included in HK spec HPWC?

img20140919_220355.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

sorry about the huge picture...can't remove it :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-19-21-56-04.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-19-21-56-04.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 686
I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think it was included in my wall connector (not the High Power one) box either. All I know is when my installation was done -- by a Tesla recommended electrical contractor -- the cable hanger was installed. So perhaps Tesla gave a bunch to the contractors?

I'm not 100% positive, but I don't think it was included in my wall connector (not the High Power one) box either. All I know is when my installation was done -- by a Tesla recommended electrical contractor -- the cable hanger was installed. So perhaps Tesla gave a bunch to the contractors?

Are they EVPowxx? They just left the cable dangling and I'm not sure if the hanger is included...

Damn i should have check the box content :mad:

Was a separate delivery in Australia. We have the same wall unit you do. It is not a whole lot of use though, the place to store the connector is for the USA connector, so our type 2 does not fit . I believe they will be upgraded next year though.

For HK, you are given / you can ask for, the US-style hanger (as pictured). Better than nothing, but you cannot put the plug into the holder.

I am told that the Type 2 version (for European and our cars) is due later this year and will be sent out to owners then. I've asked them to keep the mounting holes/plate the same if at all possible.

For HK, you are given / you can ask for, the US-style hanger (as pictured). Better than nothing, but you cannot put the plug into the holder.

I am told that the Type 2 version (for European and our cars) is due later this year and will be sent out to owners then. I've asked them to keep the mounting holes/plate the same if at all possible.

Sounds great!

Still waiting for en european version for type2 cable. According to Tesla they don't plan to produce this version.....