TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

HPWC for sale in Phoenix

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by kmporter, Apr 29, 2013.

1. kmporter

kmporter Member

I have a new, unopened HPWC for sale. I can return it to Tesla. But, I thought I would see if there is anybody in the Phoenix metro area that is interested in buying one, before I pay to ship it back. As it turns out, I don't need it. I'm happy with my NEMA 14-50. $1,200

2. jomo25

jomo25 P4398

You may be able to return to Tesla either at the store or the temporary service center (off of Raintree somewhere in Scottsdale), so you wouldnt have to pay shipping. I returned my mats to the store in Fashion Square. Call them to ask first.

3. kmporter

kmporter Member

Thanks, Jomo. I'm not sure why I didn't think of checking into that. I called yesterday afternoon to see if I could return it before I got it. Then, I got home and there it was.

4. AZ5102

AZ5102 New Member

Kmporter, I am based out of the Phoenix area and would be interested in your HPWC. Is the unit still available?

Thank you.
    -Josh

5. kmporter

kmporter Member

Sent you a PM.