Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC in Tallahassee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fellow Tesla owners, I need to appeal to your good nature and Tesla-enthusiasm... On March 26 or 27 we will be traveling to FSU from the Clearwater area to visit the campus for our oldest daughter (LAWSTEVE this is for you ;^). Public chargers in the capitol area are pretty sparse, and none listed at any hotels.

We are looking for someone willing to let us plug into their HPWC or even a UMC outlet to charge back up for the return trip.

Thank you in advance,

Stephen, Denise, Lauren & Shelby

Feel free to PM me

Fellow Tesla owners, I need to appeal to your good nature and Tesla-enthusiasm... On March 26 or 27 we will be traveling to FSU from the Clearwater area to visit the campus for our oldest daughter (LAWSTEVE this is for you ;^). Public chargers in the capitol area are pretty sparse, and none listed at any hotels.

We are looking for someone willing to let us plug into their HPWC or even a UMC outlet to charge back up for the return trip.

Thank you in advance,

Feel free to PM me

Stephen,

There is another Steve that is on Larry Chapin's charger list over in the Florida group. He has a HPWC inTallahassee and one at his office in Appalachicola.

please let me know how your trip goes. And if your daughter has the excellent judgment to attend FSU, let me know during football season and I'll get you directions to our tailgate spot before the home games!

finally, if your daughter has any questions about attending FSU, I have two sons who graduated from there a few years back. I'm sure they would be happy to answer any questions (I would offer to answer questions, but things have changed a little in the last 35 years!).

EDIT: I just found info for the Tallahassee resource and sent you a PM.

Last edited:

Thank you in advance,

Feel free to PM me

Hi Shephen,

If you would like to join our club charging network, please email me directly at [email protected].

I'm going in for surgery in a few hours so don't expect an immediate response to your email.

To see what Steve's talking about, please go to our private discussion group and look for the thread entitled "Florida Tesla Enthusiasts Charging Network".

Regards,

Larry

would it be possible for the Tallahassee owner contact me, I too have an FSU student who I'd like to take a ride in my Tesla to visit but I would need to charge up there so I'd be able to make it back to JAX

Hi Marc,

Owners are of course free to offer charging to whomever they want.

However, the underlying principal of the Club Charging Network is for it to be among mutually participating members. In other words, its not unreasonable for a member to expect that if you want a charge that you should be willing to also offer a charge to others.

If you would like to join our club charging network, please email me directly at [email protected].

Larry