Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC Partner Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't remember the exact details, but Tesla was looking for businesses to host some of their HPWCs free of charge correct? These are the locations that are listed on the Find Us map? Does anyone know what the link is to that page? I can't seem to find it with the redesign. Thanks.

Here you go, just used the program to get some charging options in my hometown: Owatonna, MN - Here's what a little advocacy can do

From an email today from Tesla:
What really helps is a warm hand off, so if you want to point out that the reason it went quickly is that you connected the already interested GM with the team here, that would be super cool. People can always reach out to [email protected] to get connected with a Project Manager who can work with the hotel, or they can fill out our web form to suggest a property: https://teslafactory.wufoo.com/forms/destination-charging/
As I point out in the thread, having done some of the legwork yourself before looping Tesla in proved to make it all go very quickly.