Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC Repairs & Spares

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Curious if anyone has knowledge or experience in repairing a Tesla HPWC (Gen 2) with Type 2 plug. I have one that has an intermittent connection of the Control Pilot (CP).

Has anyone repaired one before that would care to share? Does anyone have a source for spare cables or plugs, or possibly a failed unit that would be a potential cable donor?

TIA

Last edited:
Hi all,

Curious if anyone has knowledge or experience in repairing a Tesla HPWC (Gen 2) with Type 2 plug. I have one that has an intermittent connection of the Control Pilot (CP).

Has anyone repaired one before that would care to share? Does anyone have a source for spare cables or plugs, or possibly a failed unit that would be a potential cable donor?

TIA
You didn’t mention the age, but I’m fairly sure the connector has a 4 year warranty.

Hi all,

TIA
Yes I rebuilt my charger with generic parts and made a video
2 other videos on it too as well as a link to the parts.