Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC trick over?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
B. They cancelled my reservation because someone reported as hate speech my posts where I was dissing white and silver paint colors.

Tomorrow will be 7 weeks of waiting, and my only comfort was refreshing my cart in hopes a VIN would show. Now that's gone.

And I did pick white and was offended by your hate speech, so I reported you to Tesla. ;)

TM

Tomorrow will be 7 weeks of waiting, and my only comfort was refreshing my cart in hopes a VIN would show. Now that's gone.
If you need the new worry beads, then use this spreadsheet Tesla Model 3 Invites - Pearl White Multi-Coat and note your place in line. This is approximate, of course, but it's something tangible you can watch. A different pot, whose boiling progress you can quantify and stress over. Record you priority number, refresh the next day, see if it went down. It it went up, freak out.

Mine went down by two spots since yesterday. I would have to figure out or ask the authors whether this queue is strictly by the reported configuration date or takes into account the reservation date, which it should. But even without this nuance, it's a good enough fret aid. Probably better than VIN watching, which was an all-or-nothing proposition.