TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

HPWC trick over?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by ponzu, Jun 5, 2018.

1. trunkmonkey

trunkmonkey Member

Tomorrow will be 7 weeks of waiting, and my only comfort was refreshing my cart in hopes a VIN would show. Now that's gone.

And I did pick white and was offended by your hate speech, so I reported you to Tesla. ;)

TM

2. ponzu

ponzu Member

If you need the new worry beads, then use this spreadsheet Tesla Model 3 Invites - Pearl White Multi-Coat and note your place in line. This is approximate, of course, but it's something tangible you can watch. A different pot, whose boiling progress you can quantify and stress over. Record you priority number, refresh the next day, see if it went down. It it went up, freak out.

Mine went down by two spots since yesterday. I would have to figure out or ask the authors whether this queue is strictly by the reported configuration date or takes into account the reservation date, which it should. But even without this nuance, it's a good enough fret aid. Probably better than VIN watching, which was an all-or-nothing proposition.