Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know that the Tesla HPWC comes with a one year warranty, but I've seen posts on this forum where members have mentioned that the warranty on the HPWC was extended to 8 years because it was purchased with the car. Is this standard ?

I specifically asked the SC here before ordering the HPWC online. They said the "car" warranty purchase was abandoned. All HPWC have a 1 year warranty, so whether you order direct from the SC, or on line, the warranty is the same 1 year, period. I ordered an installed last month... something to plug-in PLEASE

I specifically asked the SC here before ordering the HPWC online. They said the "car" warranty purchase was abandoned. All HPWC have a 1 year warranty, so whether you order direct from the SC, or on line, the warranty is the same 1 year, period. I ordered an installed last month... something to plug-in PLEASE
I was told the same thing at the Tesla store by one of the reps there. Figured I'd ask here to confirm since more details are available ere on the form :)
Thanks!