Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hubcentric rings

Rich_PSU

Nov 11, 2015
Phila, PA
So I'm about to pull the trigger on some winter wheels and tires. The wheels that I'm looking at have a center bore of 66.6 and I believe the Tesla is 64. I found rings that are 66.1 - 64.1. Do you guys think that will work?

Roadrunner13

Oct 16, 2013
Montreal
So I'm about to pull the trigger on some winter wheels and tires. The wheels that I'm looking at have a center bore of 66.6 and I believe the Tesla is 64. I found rings that are 66.1 - 64.1. Do you guys think that will work?

I ordered some Braelin wheels based on the specs in the thread below + technical support from Fastco...but I don't have mine yet to confirm from personal experience yet. Soon I hope :)

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/9823-19-and-21in-wheel-size-and-offsets-and-weights

So yes, the centerbore is suppose to be 64mm.

Kandiru

Oct 20, 2014
USA
TireRack usually stocks any imaginable diameter, when you call make sure you
ask to speak with a tech support guy.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC