Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Huge delay to EDD after losing VIN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was supposed to receive delivery last week of a MYLR 7 seater. I decided to change where I was picking up the car from the West Coast to Dallas, TX. When I did that, I was obviously unmatched from my VIN.

My EDD now says Nov-Jan !? I have had multiple SA tell me that losing a VIN does not reset your place to the "back of the line." I can't figure out why the delay is so massive. Any ideas? I'm wondering if its because this delivery is in Dallas and they're still figuring out Austin deliveries?

I was supposed to receive delivery last week of a MYLR 7 seater. I decided to change where I was picking up the car from the West Coast to Dallas, TX. When I did that, I was obviously unmatched from my VIN.

My EDD now says Nov-Jan !? I have had multiple SA tell me that losing a VIN does not reset your place to the "back of the line." I can't figure out why the delay is so massive. Any ideas? I'm wondering if its because this delivery is in Dallas and they're still figuring out Austin deliveries?

So, You, yourself, ordered a car for delivery in the west coast somewhere, then randomly decided to update the delivery location to Dallas Texas for some reason, and your location under your name shows as hawaii?

• Funny
Reactions: VegasMYP