Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HUGE DUMP of 2018 Inventory!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you've been looking for a Model S/X 100D/P100D inventory vehicle, over 200 cars just got listed! Many vehicles discounted over $20K and still eligible for EV incentives - all under 10K miles, with 10 cars under 100 miles. Use a referral code for unlimited supercharging:

https://www.teslainventory.com/

Thank me later!

Thanks for posting ... very interesting. Wonder why the inventory dump now ?

Could there be p120d around the corner ?

Do you know if this inventory is accessible to sc’s in Canada too ?

Thanks for posting ... very interesting. Wonder why the inventory dump now ?

This was inevitable as they were holding off selling those cars for a while.

I looked at the P100Ds and there really are just about zero good deals out there. You are much better off buying a new P100D over paying around $125K for a used P100D that likely was driven like it was stolen with hundreds of hard launches.

There are private party P100Ds for around $95-100K that make better sense and they are also likely in better shape and better taken care of as well.

Reactions: plumazul
This was inevitable as they were holding off selling those cars for a while.

I looked at the P100Ds and there really are just about zero good deals out there. You are much better off buying a new P100D over paying around $125K for a used P100D that likely was driven like it was stolen with hundreds of hard launches.

There are private party P100Ds for around $95-100K that make better sense and they are also likely in better shape and better taken care of as well.

Respectfully disagree. Theres plenty P100D's just listed with <1000 miles. I wouldn't worry about the way it was driven considering the warranties are starting fresh - You can't assume private party vehicles were treated any better.

For example, this P100D with 498 miles and a sticker of $149,200 can be purchased for $120K after the $7500 tax credit and referral discount:

Inventory Search | Tesla

I think many will agree that's a great deal.

Reactions: Don TLR
very interesting. Wonder why the inventory dump now ?
Why do you think they were holding off on selling them for awhile ?

Tesla has been holding back Inventory/new cars for several months now, so they could push crossing the 200,000 unit threshold into Q3, in order to maximize the full $7500 federal tax credit as much as possible to December 31, 2018. If they sold these cars in Q2, the full tax credit would be reduced to $3,750 on September 30, 2018, instead of December 31st.

Highly unlikely!

US Inventory isn't available in Canada, unfortunately. Also, US cars can't be imported to Canada (lots of finger pointing over this issue). And Canada doesn't have the same tax credit time constraints. But they might release more inventory to be shipped to Canada. Just keep watching EV-CPO for updates to Canadian Inventory.

What does location ‘US’ mean? No shipping charges?

Tesla recently changed their shipping policies. They will no longer ship CPO or Inventory cars to your location. You need to arrange your own shipping from their location (usually posted on the car detail page 'for local pickup'), or go there and pick it up yourself. It's been suggested that Tesla is using their transportation network to move all the Model 3s around the country for delivery.

can be purchased for $120K after the $7500 tax credit and referral discount:

There is no referral discount anymore. Only free unlimited supercharging. (Even though some pages still say 'includes referral discount' - that's just a website error).

Last edited:
Few on Canada site now also

Attachments

• Canada tesla.jpeg
    Canada tesla.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: Tes La Ferrari
Cool thanks for posting, will try to hold off as long as I can until my lease is up. Do you guys think Tesla is pulling another "this is is your last chance to get unlimited supercharging for life, pull the trigger by 9/18". Or do you think they trying to get people to purchase before year and bring back unlimited sc once again? Thoughts?

Reactions: cellphonechris
This whole thread is hilarious from a newb's perspective. I can say that most online tesla owners I see are... hmmm... passionate :)

Heres a lazy reply... cause you keep referencing 130k like all of us paid literally TOP DOLLAR for a model S

View attachment 327441

View attachment 327442
That's a nice truck :)

There is no referral discount anymore. Only free unlimited supercharging. (Even though some pages still say 'includes referral discount' - that's just a website error).
I guess it could be argued that it does include the referral discount. That just happens to be $0 :)

Chris

Respectfully disagree. Theres plenty P100D's just listed with <1000 miles. I wouldn't worry about the way it was driven considering the warranties are starting fresh - You can't assume private party vehicles were treated any better.

For example, this P100D with 498 miles and a sticker of $149,200 can be purchased for $120K after the $7500 tax credit and referral discount:

Inventory Search | Tesla

I think many will agree that's a great deal.

That car brand new is $144,000. If I were buying a new car, I'd pay the extra $15,500 and buy a brand new car with no damage. Better yet, I would delay my purchase until the fall or at least until the Supercharger version 3.0 announcement to see what might be new for the Model S. There are usually some updates to the Model S towards the end of the year.

Also you picked one of the few vehicles offered that make much sense. Many other vehicles are priced even closer to the cost of a brand new car making then even less compelling.

But we all know how this works. Whenever there is a massive dump, the prices are then adjusted down $600-$1000 every day so more compelling deals will be available later.

Great news! Summer is over and that glut of inventory is going to causes prices to fall. Give it a month or two and some fantastic deals will most likely arise.

Exactly. The real deals will be available in 1-2 months. When they list, their trend lately has been to list very high and then reduce prices daily until they sell. From the prices listed, many cars will see additional $10-30K price reductions for those who are a bit patent.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden
I wonder how much of an impact the newer models (2016 - 2yr leases) will adjust prices of the large amount of 2015 inventory they already carry. Been in the market for an 85D/P85D lately and am wondering if it's a bad time to buy.

If I were buying a new car, I'd pay the extra $15,500 and buy a brand new car with no damage.

I would gladly take a discount for <500 miles of wear/tear. Can't assume there's damage simply because it's been driven around a bit.

Whenever there is a massive dump, the prices are then adjusted down $600-$1000 every day so more compelling deals will be available later.

Agree with you here - the deals will get even better. i wish they weren't all 100's.