Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Huge New Inventory Discounts - S 75D for 63k S 100D for 73k X75 D for 73k x100D $85k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered one yesterday afternoon hoping the big discounts would lead to a low lease payment. Did anyone else order one and get their lease numbers yet? I'm a little uneasy about the $2500 not being refundable according to the docs yet I have no idea what the payments would be. Doesn't seem logical...

Just curious, if these are new inventory vehicles, then the normal destination fee everyone pays is the same, correct? There would not be another delivery fee to have the vehicle shipped to your local service center, correct?

I put a deposit down on a new 100D (Long Range) Saturday. I actually called to order one and the first was sold while on the phone, then the second was sold, settled on the 3rd. But then once I got off the phone and saw my spec sheet, didn't have a sunroof, back on ev-cpo and found 1 that was 1200 cheaper and with a sunroof. Locked in.

Curious, even if they call them Long Range, still has 100D badging right?

Great discounts on inventory Tesla's when I checked this morning. Maybe some big update coming out soon but great prices to pick up current models and some inventory have no miles but large discounts.

S 100d with EAP, pup, black on black with 400 miles. $75200
Model S 100D 5YJSA1E22JF286538 | Tesla

Here is a S 100D red w/ white interior w rear facing seats for 73.5k. Has 160 miles: Model S 100D 5YJSA1E29JF270451 | Tesla

Check for more models at: https://ev-cpo.com/hunter/

I feel there is an update coming as well. With the recent price drop in the last couple weeks across the board, that will help move product out. Then when they have whatever is new, they don't have old inventory to get rid of. Then add in the recent price drop the last couple days on inventory as well.

Maybe interior refresh comes sooner than expected, and some range extension or something.

You have actually seen 2019 vehicles on the Tesla Inventory list? I have been waiting, looking, but have yet to see anyting but 2018 and older.
Yes, there are 2019’s in inventory, not as many, but there are still some around. I really have only kept track of Performance cars. Many 19’s sold right away. I have another 50 mile 2019 P100D I’m keeping my eye on in the event something unforeseen happens with the other P100D that I ordered. I actually had put a deposit on a Model 3 Performance because it was the cheapest way to get red with white Performance but then stepped up after they dropped the P100 prices. I don’t search the Tesla websites because they are not very complete. I mine data direct from the Tesla site. I wanted specific colors and wheels but they did go quickly.

Last edited:
I ordered a red P100D. My sales advisor said they can remove Ludicrous and take off 15K from the price. I ordered it, and Ludicrous shows as a 20K line item, so I'm hoping they take off 20K. Hasn't happened yet, and I can't get ahold of the guy anymore.

btw, sales advisor i was talking to had no clue about the price change and was trying to sell me a local car with same specs for 10k more.
sad thing, is that car worth a ton of money and they treat me like a dumbass.

Are they treating you like a dumbass, or are a lot of their sales advisors dumbasses? Maybe thats why Elon wants to get rid of so many of them.