Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HUGE Tesla Get-Together in Wisconsin Dells, WI, May 17th, EVERYONE INVITED!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a open invitation to the ENTIRE Tesla Community. Please do not move this to the Midwest Section, as everyone is invited form anywhere, and I have people driving from as far as 500 miles away, and potentially further to attend. Please PM me or call me at 414-852-7526 to RSVP. The BBQ is free. Only costs, if you choose to do so, we will be taking a Steam Train ride through the forest on the Riverside & Great Northern Narrow Gauge Railway, and I have Group pricing worked out (im a volunteer their as well, so I can work out certain things better then most). As well as a big BBQ sponsered by the Sandrift Resort - The Peach on the Beach in Wisconsin Dells, WI They will have 2 HPWC's up and running, and a 14-50 for the Roadsters. Sandrift is also located 20 miles south of Mauston Supercharger. Please see the video, and see this thread: HUGE Tesla Get-Together in Wisconsin Dells For May for more specific details!
HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE EVENT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the weather for Saturday will be nice with high of 59F however there is a 20% chance of showers but I cant complain!
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...48&textField2=-89.77145763799967#.U3IotvldWSo

Yah, last weekend would have been perfect, Beautiful with 75*F.

Talked with the R&GN Railroad, they are all ready for us, and we are getting discount tickets at $10/adult.

I just wish people would actually RSVP me.... I still have absolutly no clue how many people are coming. At this point, it could be 20, it could be 200 @_@