Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HULU Continues to be HOSED - 2021.4.21.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so I think I'm on my third software update since getting the car and Hulu has only worked exactly twice after trying at least
15 times. Whether it be the "live" TV or picking a show, the app launches then craps out with an error msg.

Not a big deal just annoying if I gotta kill some time waiting for my kids and want to get a Family Guy fix :)

I have the same issue. It’s a Hulu error code so I’m wondering if calling Hulu customer service and getting answers would even be worth it. I’m finally able to sign into my YouTube account
I'd be curious what they'd say, but since it's launching from a (guessing) proprietary app in a Tesla, there's not much they can do since
there's almost no settings that can be configured.

Reactions: Vin_L
I have the P-dev313 error. Still can’t get it to stream the actual video content.
Tired logging into YouTube TV and updating location. Then logged into YouTube in the car. Hulu still gives error.

Netflix and YouTube work fine.

So last week I opened a service request w Tesla for this. They just called me and told me that Tesla is aware of the issue, there
is no "consistent workaround" and that the issue will be addressed in an upcoming OTA update. Hey at least they called back a week
later!

So last week I opened a service request w Tesla for this. They just called me and told me that Tesla is aware of the issue, there
is no "consistent workaround" and that the issue will be addressed in an upcoming OTA update. Hey at least they called back a week
later!
So sounds like both Tesla and Hulu are aware and are working to address the issue. That’s positive.

Reactions: Marcust99
I hope someone finds a fix for this soon. I called Hulu multiple times and they do not have a fix at all. I love watching Hulu while I charge my car at a public level 2 charger. It is a damn shame that this has been going on for so long.

Contacted Hulu 5 times, have a service request in to tech support. I get a P-Dev 302 error code. Log into app is good but will not stream any content. Each call to Hulu is a new person that does not know about Hulu in Tesla. Last person contacted said until enough complains are received, a new software fix is not initiated. I quests we wait.

I contacted Tesla service through te app about this issue. After a lot of back and forth, I was told that this will be fixed in an upcoming firmware update. I do not know if the person corresponding with me was truthful or not, but that is my most recent update on this issue.

• Informative
Reactions: boulder.dude
Hulu on my Roku’s has been a constant problem. You delete shows from your watchlist and they stay. It plays Hulu intro and then never starts the show. Often gets stuck during the show after commercial breaks. And so much more. Numerous updates or several years and the same problems keep popping up.

The only things that was ever worse was when they released HBOmax. That’s now Larry been fixed but still has issues as well. Slow to start. Forgets where you were browsing and goes back to top left. All sorts of things.

I’ve used Hulu on the Tesla before and haven’t noted any issues. I’ll have to try it out more next time I supercharge.