Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HULU login in issue

enderokc

Apr 30, 2020
Norman, Oklahoma
Every time I try to log into HULU, it says that the login is blocked. I have cleared out all my old devices in my hulu account, but I still can't log in. Does anybody know how to fix this?

EjayElliott

Mar 25, 2021
Wisconsin
Every time I try to log into HULU, it says that the login is blocked. I have cleared out all my old devices in my hulu account, but I still can't log in. Does anybody know how to fix this?
@enderokc - I just bought my Tesla this week and having the same issue. My best guess is because the network IP is showing Hulu a location outside of your area. I’m going to try holding both steering wheel buttons in and restarting the computer to see if it refreshes the IP on the Tesla LTE.

EjayElliott

Mar 25, 2021
Wisconsin
@enderokc go to the Hulu app in the car and click on create account. Plug in your email, name and birthday. It will realize you have an account and say “you have an account click here to login” once you click that, you will be redirected to login and it will allow you to login. Problem solved!

enderokc

Apr 30, 2020
Norman, Oklahoma
I actually solved it, I logged into HULU via the web browser, then started a channel, watched it for a couple seconds. then I clicked the X, and went to the app, and it was logged in already.

kinda a weird work around, but it worked.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin

king_rubin

Jan 14, 2018
California
@enderokc go to the Hulu app in the car and click on create account. Plug in your email, name and birthday. It will realize you have an account and say “you have an account click here to login” once you click that, you will be redirected to login and it will allow you to login. Problem solved!
I searched everywhere for an answer and this 100 percent worked. Thank you

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC