Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HULU login in issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Every time I try to log into HULU, it says that the login is blocked. I have cleared out all my old devices in my hulu account, but I still can't log in. Does anybody know how to fix this?
@enderokc - I just bought my Tesla this week and having the same issue. My best guess is because the network IP is showing Hulu a location outside of your area. I’m going to try holding both steering wheel buttons in and restarting the computer to see if it refreshes the IP on the Tesla LTE.

Every time I try to log into HULU, it says that the login is blocked. I have cleared out all my old devices in my hulu account, but I still can't log in. Does anybody know how to fix this?
@enderokc go to the Hulu app in the car and click on create account. Plug in your email, name and birthday. It will realize you have an account and say “you have an account click here to login” once you click that, you will be redirected to login and it will allow you to login. Problem solved!

@enderokc go to the Hulu app in the car and click on create account. Plug in your email, name and birthday. It will realize you have an account and say “you have an account click here to login” once you click that, you will be redirected to login and it will allow you to login. Problem solved!
I searched everywhere for an answer and this 100 percent worked. Thank you

Reactions: und2000
Is anyone still having this issue? I get "your login is blocked", even WITH the create-account trick (yay, no captcha!). I can sign in from a browser (e.g. on a laptop/computer) just fine, so pretty sure it isn't JUST my login credentials.

This worked for me. Just wanted to say thank you!

This worked.

edit
well,, login worked but now not playing....Fing stupid hulu

Last edited:
This worked for me. Thank you! I was pulling my hair out. I actually spoke to a Hulu CS rep who told me I couldn’t watch Hulu in the car because I have ad free live tv plan. I was like, “that’s your most expensive plan… are you saying that if I downgrade and pay less, I’ll have more functionality?!” She said yes but she definitely didn’t know what she was talking about!

My hulu worked after typing the hulu URL in the browser, which brought up the app, and I logged in. It worked for a few days. Then, I could log into Hulu, but none of the content would actually play. Now, it just freezes the entire screen and i have to hard reset the car. I think it's time to move from my home Hulu plan to Google TV, which also is accessible on the Tesla through the Youtube app.