Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hulu Tesla Fix that actually worked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Hulu Fix

Hulu gives me the most problems in the Model 3. One day it works, and suddenly it will stop and you’re stuck with an error code that will not go away for months at a time. I finally fixed mine through a ton experimenting. I did these steps while connected to wifi, and I’m currently running FSD Beta 10.6

This is what worked for me for the hulu error codes P-DEV302 & P-DEV313

1. From the Hulu Tesla app, tap your user profile at the upper right corner of the screen (it should just be the first initial of your user name)

2. Tap “Account”

3. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen, and tap the link that says “Protect your account”

4. Tap “Log out of All Devices”

5. You’ll now be taken to the default Hulu welcome screen. DO NOT log back in. Exit the Hulu app

6. From your main Tesla menu, go to “Safety & Security” and tap “Power off”

7. Let the car sit for about 5 mins

8. Hit the brake pedal and let your car boot up

9. Open the Tesla Hulu app and it should prompt you with a QR code and an activation code.

10. From your smart phone, pull up Hulu dot com/activate, and enter the activation code

11. DO NOT attempt to play any content yet. We need to power down one last time. So follow steps 6 - 8.

12. After powering back on, open the Tesla Hulu app

13. This is very important. DO NOT tap on the same shows that previously gave you the same error code. Tap a different show or movie and it should work.

I know this all sounds very insane… and it is. But I tried everything imaginable and this is what worked for me.

QUESTION: why not just log out of Hulu in Tesla only as opposed to logging out of all devices all at once?

ANSWER: I already tried that and it doesn’t work. In fact it can give you more problems with those captcha security screens when attempting to log back in and temporarily block you. Do not bypass steps 3 & 4.

Please let know if this works for you.
I’m having issue using Hulu on my model Y. When I open the Hulu app on Tesla Model Y it immediately directed me to the screen with the message “Opps, something went wrong. Our bad. Not sure what happened, but feel free to Try Again….” And tell me to hit the “Try Again”
Button.
However, after I’ve hit the “Try Again” button the same screen keeps reappearing.
Do you happen to know how to fix it?
Thank you very much in advance!

I’m having issue using Hulu on my model Y. When I open the Hulu app on Tesla Model Y it immediately directed me to the screen with the message “Opps, something went wrong. Our bad. Not sure what happened, but feel free to Try Again….” And tell me to hit the “Try Again”
Button.
However, after I’ve hit the “Try Again” button the same screen keeps reappearing.
Do you happen to know how to fix it?
Thank you very much in advance!
What version are you on? 10.69.25.2 is working for me.