Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hummer EV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or maybe they are planning to copy Tesla's build quality and warranty policy. "Oh, you only got two motors in yours, that is within spec. Three motors was just an estimate, some cars end up with two and that's fine."

Thanks for making me spit my evening cocktail on my laptop laughing when I read this...:p

Reactions: Zer0t
Nobody is going to take their luxury hummer mobile off-road for fear of scratching the paint. I sure plan on taking the CT off the beaten path. Stainless steel body won't dent. Spending $100k on a EV truck to just drive it to Starbucks, no thank you.
I wheeled my g500 pretty hard, rolled on its side in Moab, it was $120k. I off road my current LX570 pretty hard as well, it was $100k.

Most stock Jeep wrangler rubicon’s are $50k to over $60k, built out get up in the $70-80k easily.

I wheeled my g500 pretty hard, rolled on its side in Moab, it was $120k. I off road my current LX570 pretty hard as well, it was $100k.

Most stock Jeep wrangler rubicon’s are $50k to over $60k, built out get up in the $70-80k easily.

Good for you but you are not the majority. Jeep drive like sh!t on the freeway. I would bet that the average CT will see way more dirt than the average EV hummer.

When has any vehicle shown by the old ones looked like the production model.
Never ever forget the Volt. That looked great when they showed it off. Then came the production model horror!

The hummer EV doesn't complete. Rather have function of plastic bits!
:)
( but Elon! ya need to get some videos out of the CT doing stuff! feed us!!!! )

Thank you GM! When I've learned that your first truck will have a short bed, cost $113,000+, unavailable for pre-order after 1 hour, NON-existent in real life as it is just a CGI truck (you probably can get it at a steep discount in a computer game soon), offering a completely outdated design ... I've placed my pre-order for Cybertruck!

The man is redefining truck platform with exoskeleton design, battery as load bearing member, stainless steel longevity, self driving, and Baja rally busting vehicle at half price and the op thinks Elon needs to add patterned speaker grills or else. Ok. Whatever. Please go buy the junk GM is purportedly making. No argument from me. Some folks bought Fiskers after all cause it was so cool.

As a Model X owner and Tesla Fan, I was pretty impressed from what I saw with the EV Hummer. I put a deposit down on Cybertruck and Hummer EV.. going to be a tough choice. My deciding factor will be build quality, and customer service. Going to be very very tough decision!

As a Model X owner and Tesla Fan, I was pretty impressed from what I saw with the EV Hummer. I put a deposit down on Cybertruck and Hummer EV.. going to be a tough choice. My deciding factor will be build quality, and customer service. Going to be very very tough decision!

Please report back when your local dealer gives you the real price. I'm curious to see how much dealer fees will be added.

• Informative
Reactions: kayak1 and SO16