Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Humor: My car died on the way to work this morning....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice update to the title mods... Anyway, yes my car was fine. I thought the humor was more evident in the photos, sorry for the heart attacks...

I saw this yesterday. It seems to be the result of a stop light on a straight flat stretch of road that I do at 75 with cruise control. Turn the cruise control off and glide to a stop, then push the throttle to get back up to cruise control speed.

it happened again today, and I was able to get a better picture due to the car still being in night mode (day mode messes with the camera on my phone). So I took one... The caption was going to be "it's alive"... In fact it already was the caption on Facebook.... And then that song came on. It was too timely.

hopefully tomorrow I can post a graph from "after I resuscitated the car and brought it back to life."

Last edited:
Best thread I've read today, including the "is your car ok" comments ;-)

It definitely helps to have a medical background, but watching Grey's Anatomy (or similar) often enough should be a sufficient substitute ...

So... how did the mouth-to-mouth work out? Precisely where did you apply the "chest" compressions. Did you use the automatic or manual defib? All very important questions for the rest of us. I teach a first aid course (as a retired doc) and need to have this "vital" info!!

So... how did the mouth-to-mouth work out? Precisely where did you apply the "chest" compressions. Did you use the automatic or manual defib? All very important questions for the rest of us. I teach a first aid course (as a retired doc) and need to have this "vital" info!!

For a start, check out this video. It illustrates the compression technique and how to get access to the critical body points
Tesla Model S Nosecone Removal - No tools required other than hands - YouTube

When you guys have finished, leave the rest to me...I'm a pathologist and am used to cleaning up after you.

:wink:

HA! - better hope this isn't a case of Lazarus syndrome when you're down in the morgue alone one night

- - - Updated - - -

So... Precisely where did you apply the "chest" compressions.

No matter where you placed your hands for chest compressions(closing the frunk), a known complication is broken ribs(denting your frunk)