Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hunter EV festival

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
things to do while waiting for your model s to arrive

http://www.hunterevfestival.net/ the most up to date information is on the facebook / twitter page

it's the only EV festival on in the state as far as i know.

tesla haven't been confrimed as officially coming but their have been some roadsters turn on in previous years

Thanks Gabz. I won't be able to have my Tesla there this year, but hopefully next. I will check it out this time though.

they confirmed today that the only EV that there are less of in Australia than the model s the Renault twizy will be there. in terms of car companies Renault and Nissan will be there officially. Holden Mitsubishi and Tesla have been invited but no word back from them yet. as far as I know.

20140816_093248.jpg

the merc. is a hybrid diesel you all know about the other too

Nice. I'm hoping to get along to Evolocity at Mike Pero Motorsport Park, Ruapuna, Christchurch NZ on November 30th. They have some interesting vehicles coming for the US although I doubt there will be a Tesla S..... unless SteveW has his by then and he feels like a long drive.[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif] :)[/FONT]

yes when they said that the p85+ blue was fully charged I assumed it went to visit one of the i think 2 Newcastle preorders of the model s. might even be more than 2.

so i didn't mean you I met some other bloke who turned up in a Tesla roadster light blue colour. he had the number plate "NOFUEL"