Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hunter Valley EV Festival

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Hunter Valley EV Festival is on this weekend at Cameron Park on the outskirts of Newcastle.

It is organised by the Tom Farrell Institute at the University of Newcastle. I've been to the last couple (last year my car was on display with @Dborn) and there have been plenty of cool things on show, including an electric Delorean!

Details are here:
Hunter Valley Electric Vehicle Festival

This year it is at Cameron Park, a go-cart track and they want cars to display and parade around the track. They are very keen on getting some Tesla's there and I will be there from midday Saturday onwards (can't get there any earlier - kids semi-finals weekend).

Any other Newcastle / Central Coast / Sydney based owners available to create a 'flock' of Tesla's to go around the track?

The Hunter Valley EV Festival is on this weekend at Cameron Park on the outskirts of Newcastle.

It is organised by the Tom Farrell Institute at the University of Newcastle. I've been to the last couple (last year my car was on display with @Dborn) and there have been plenty of cool things on show, including an electric Delorean!

Details are here:
Hunter Valley Electric Vehicle Festival

Let us know how it went.

It was pretty interesting and seemed to have quite a good turnout. It missed the chance to catch up with Mike, but they took quite a few people out on the track in the Mike's and another Tesla that was there. There was a good selection of other EV's, a hydrogen vehicle and lots of electric bikes and push bikes. The races looked like a lot of fun too. I will probably take my car along next year, assuming I will be available.

Here are a few photos.
IMG_3502 (1).jpg
Very Cool Electric Delorean

IMG_3505 (1).jpg
IMG_3498 (1).jpg
IMG_3517 (1).jpg
IMG_3519 (1).jpg
IMG_3520 (1).jpg
IMG_3528 (1).jpg

Track time!