Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Huntsville TX Supercharger update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took another road trip from Aggieland to Marksville, Louisiana last weekend and have a few notes about Huntsville that are new to me.

1) Whataburger is closed- it looks like they moved across the highway and the location near the SC is boarded up. That means the only food/drink source nearby is a mexican restaurant that is pretty good and the Holiday Inn Express snack bar. My wife and I hiked a few blocks to the nearby Sonic because we wanted to and it was a decent little walk but doable.

2) Bad stall- I believe it was 3A, the far left if facing the stalls. It would start charging and within 5 minutes would error and stop. I called and reported it.

I didn't take a picture in Alexandria but they have Tesla cones blocking the parking spots now so not a single spot was ICE'd! I was impressed.

1) Whataburger is closed- it looks like they moved across the highway and the location near the SC is boarded up. That means the only food/drink source nearby is a mexican restaurant that is pretty good and the Holiday Inn Express snack bar. My wife and I hiked a few blocks to the nearby Sonic because we wanted to and it was a decent little walk but doable.
There is also McDonalds right behind to GM car dealership, 3 mins of walk :)
2) Bad stall- I believe it was 3A, the far left if facing the stalls. It would start charging and within 5 minutes would error and stop. I called and reported it.
Thanks for reporting it. I was using this SC 2 days ago (twice, there and back on my way to Houston). I was connected to 3B though and it worked fine.