Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Husky WeatherBeater Floor Liners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may or may not appeal to you, but I went to my local NAPA store and got a heavy duty rubber mat (Kraco #2102), which is a little big, and then cut it down with a sharp pair of scissors. It was easy to do, and I think it looks fine. It covered from the front of the seat all the way forward, so that you won't rub the carpet off that little "step". I also punched a couple of holes and used two zip-ties to attach it to the driver's seat adjustment bar so it wouldn't wander forward and bunch up or anything. It's available in black and beige. To me, the advantage is you can see it in person before buying, and you can make it fit exactly the way you want.

That is correct. They don't have them and acknowledged that their website is wrong. They indicated that the "hexomat" which looks similar to the Lloyds rubber mats with a hexagon pattern (Lloyds has a circle pattern) was available. These are just flat pattern cut mats though and do not extend up the side at all.