Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HVAC changing temperature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was cool here on the weekend. The HVAC in the car was set on Auto with a temperature setting of 21.5° C (70° F)
When I got in the car after a stop the temperature jumped up to 25.5° C (78° F)
This happened 3 times on the same morning. Outdoor temps were at around 11° ~ 14° C (52° ~ 58° F)

Any reason for the automatic change of set temperature? I understand the change from Cooling to Heating as that is normal. But the set "temperature" should not move.

I have noticed some somewhat random changes in my set temperature as well recently. I'm not sure what's going on. I'm just chalking it up to a software glitch. I set it back to the normal settings and moved on.

I changed it back as well, but being a new user I was looking to see if this was a "hidden" feature, just like I was told by a Service Center that getting water in the front Frunk was 100% normal!! ( A different s/c checked it out and has to order the basin assembly, there is an issue with the gasket....Not a "hidden" feature as the first S/C told me)