Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HW2.5 even after April 12th build date

Do you have HW3 build date after April 12?

• Yes

Votes: 44 50.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 49.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well they have started doing TM3 , HW3 upgrades in Canada now. If you have FSD, you could try booking an appointment.

Last week I saw that somebody in BC got their HW3 upgrade. This was the first one in Canada I was aware of. So on Thursday morning, i booked and appointment to get my TM3 (June build) done, expecting it to be cancelled. Thursday evening I got a confirmation to get the work done at the Toronto Mississauga service center on ambassador Drive. As of Saturday, it still stands, though I will be pleasantly surprised, if it is not cancelled by Tuesday.

Did you get the upgrade? I just got an email about upgrades in Ontario as well. They are finally coming through. Will try and book an appointment at the same location as well.

Yes, took most of the day. They gave me a loaner.
They put your car in service mode, but you get a notification on the app saying software updates are complete, when it’s done.
Happy I got it done now that 2020.8.1 is rolling out, with full visualizations for Canada.