Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HW3 demo 4/19/19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been waiting a long time for this. Patience pays off.....
yes me to, but even if it were to be available for a retrofit right away (whenever that will be), I plan to wait until a lot of them are out in vehicles before I will want the retrofit. Even if it is a HW3, it is still the first version of it if you know what I mean. I can just imagine several board revs coming along.

And if you think the current hardware is sucking too much juice out of your car at night, just wait until you see that HW3 does ;)

And if you think the current hardware is sucking too much juice out of your car at night, just wait until you see that HW3 does ;)

I would speculate that it's going to use a little less as it's likely more efficient. I'm assuming you mean when Sentry mode is on.

Plus I understand that there are camera heaters, and those are on when Sentry mode is on.

So I don't really anticipate a big change when it comes to Sentry mode, or vampire loss when Sentry mode is off. Unless there is some bug that causes high vampire drain.

As to being better off waiting a bit? I agree.

The event will be at 2pm ET live on youtube here:

Where do you see the event will be at 2pm ET? Tesla's IR website doesn't even show a time...
upload_2019-4-19_9-16-3.png