Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HW3 Upgrade?

HW3 Upgrade?

• Yes! I was contacted by Tesla

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious if anyone here has had their HW3 done yet, and if so, how did you find out about it?

I'm just wondering if Tesla has started allocating HW3 computers to Hawaii customers yet. I don't have a real reason to have a SC visit, except to fix the battery breather service bulletin, which I think is not really a big enough issue to warrant a stay at the SC. I think the Kakaako team is busy enough without having to do non-critical work.

Thanks!

I have the same question. 2018 M3, Dual Motor, Extended Range. Purchased FSD March 2019 - how do I get it.

Everytime I've contacted Tesla they say it will be coming soon.

Chris

Did you try scheduling an appointment from the App? They may surprise you by accepting it.I was rejected a few times but got lucky this time. Hopefully I won't catch the virus...a bit risky but went for it.

I have been making an appointment once a month in the app. Every time they say “Sorry, it’s not in stock yet. Try scheduling at a later time”

I’d rather just get a refund on FSD at this point. It seems like it’s never going to happen.