TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hyatt House Cupertino - Destination Chargers!

Discussion in 'California' started by MonsterCarter, May 26, 2019.

1. MonsterCarter

MonsterCarter Member

I just returned from a stay at the new Hyatt House hotel in Cupertino. This hotel wasn't listed with destination chargers on Tesla.com but I can confirm they have 12 HPWC's in the parking garage. EV charging wasn't listed on the Hyatt website either. Its a modern hotel near the Apple campus so I would recommend this hotel(because of the HPWC's). Hope this helps!

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. SMAlset

SMAlset Well-Known Member

Just checked after reading this somewhat older post, and thought I'd mention that this destination hotel has been listed on the Tesla's Destination charger map. That's a nice number of HPWCs there.

I have found for the few places we have stayed that had a destination charger available on their property, other than the Tesla map, I wasn't seeing it advertised as an amenity so not surprised by your comment on that. Guess the thing to if you are looking for overnight or a few hours of charging is just to use Tesla's map to find these establishments.