Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hydrogen emergency can with charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tiger

Oct 31, 2016
The real UN
Thinking along the lines of

... and Viable Portable Range Extenders?

Would it be feasible to build a recyclable hydrogen emergency "gas can"/range extender which you can buy from a gas station and it can provide enough power to charge your Tesla (or other EV) in case of emergency. You could carry the emergency can with you whenever needed, or buy it from your nearest gas station in case you run out of battery.

images

See also China wants EVs with a fuel cell range extender

Would it be feasible to build a recyclable hydrogen emergency "gas can"/range extender which you can buy from a gas station and it can provide enough power to charge your Tesla (or other EV) in case of emergency. You could carry the emergency can with you whenever needed, or buy it from your nearest gas station in case you run out of battery.

images

no

I was going to write that, but then I thought I'd expand on the idea,

images

I love the misleading headline on the H2 site. A company in China = China.

Reactions: nwdiver