Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HyperVolt Charge Points [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had my Hypervolt installed but the app doesn't seem to want to communicate yet. Keep getting verify network errors when I try and change something like the LED brightness. Is this normal and takes time to work or do I need to speak to them?

I had this, I left it 12 hours nothing. So gave support a call and it came alive within 1 hour. Just call them - I suspect something on their side needs to be triggered. Its the on ly blemish on the whole experience. Like the charger otherwise.

Is the Hypervolt lit up like a Christmas tree all the time (all night)?

Attachments

• HyperV light.png
    HyperV light.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 107
Ok what am I missing here, the App seems to be miscalculating cost:

49.56Kw used (according to App)
£7.24 cost (according to App based on an entered tariff of 20.67p/kWh)

£7.24 / 49.56 = 14.6 p/kWh
The cost calculation is borked. Mine doesn't take into account my ToU tariff - it just applies the daytime rate to cheap rate charging. I spoke to support about it and it's something they're trying to fix in a later release. Apparently when they do, the historical costs will also update correctly.

My hypervolt charger keeps tripping at the RCD during scheduled charging - it can occur only after 30 minutes of charging so its not overheating. It has happened once per week since it was installed 3 weeks ago. Has anyone had this issue?

My hypervolt charger keeps tripping at the RCD during scheduled charging - it can occur only after 30 minutes of charging so its not overheating. It has happened once per week since it was installed 3 weeks ago. Has anyone had this issue?

Probably best to bring this up with the installer. Have you tried knocking down the max amperage in the App to see if you are borderline tripping?