TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

I´m looking for a used Model S with or without damage

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Hobbyswede, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Hobbyswede

Hobbyswede New Member

Hey.

My name isDaniel and I'm from Sweden.

Like many others, would I like to own aModel S. My problem is that there are no many used Tesla for a reasonable pricein Europa.

My new Model S willcost about U.S. $ 89,000. ButVAT (25%) and duty (10%) makes the car more expensive. Therefore cost ModelS in Europe more than in the U.S....

Myidea is to buy a used Model S and import it. Thething is simple, je less purchase price I pay, the less VAT and duty must I pay.

Now I have two options:
    1)Find a Model S for an unbeatably low price ( difficult )
    2 ) Buy aModel S, which has a (light) body damage .
    (Possible?)

Therefore I´m looking for a used Model S with orwithout damage.

Color: Preferably black or white.(But the color plays no major role)
    Batterycapacity: Ideally 85kwh ( But does not much matter either , I'm going toupgrade it anyway to 85kwh )
    The equipment thatthe car must have :
    - Tech package
    - Subzero weather package
    - Fog lamps
    - The parking sensors
    - Dual chargers

- Paint armor and Parcel shelf should be nice to have…

Price Idea: Coming repair, batterycapacity andmileage determines the price.

Where can I find it? For each idea I´mgrateful!
    Regards
    Daniel

- - - Updated - - -

Hey.

My name is Daniel and I'm from Sweden.

Like many others, would I like to own a Model S. My problem is that there are no many used Tesla for a reasonable price in Europa.

My new Model S willcost about U.S. $ 89,000. But VAT (25%) and duty (10%) makes the car more expensive. Therefore cost ModelS in Europe more than in the U.S....

My idea is to buy a used Model S and import it. The thing is simple, je less purchase price I pay, the less VAT and duty must I pay.

Now I have two options:
    1) Find a Model S for an unbeatably low price ( difficult )
    2 ) Buy a Model S, which has a (light) body damage .
    (Possible?)

Therefore I´m looking for a used Model S with orwithout damage.

Color: Preferably black or white.(But the color plays no major role)
    Batterycapacity: Ideally 85kwh ( But does not much matter either , I'm going toupgrade it anyway to 85kwh )
    The equipment thatthe car must have :
    - Tech package
    - Subzero weather package
    - Fog lamps
    - The parking sensors
    - Dual chargers

- Paint armor and Parcel shelf should be nice to have…

Price Idea: Coming repair, batterycapacity and mileage determines the price.

Where can I find it? For each idea I´m grateful!

Regards
    Daniel