Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

I´m looking for a used Model S with or without damage

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey.

My name isDaniel and I'm from Sweden.

Like many others, would I like to own aModel S. My problem is that there are no many used Tesla for a reasonable pricein Europa.

My new Model S willcost about U.S. $ 89,000. ButVAT (25%) and duty (10%) makes the car more expensive. Therefore cost ModelS in Europe more than in the U.S....

Myidea is to buy a used Model S and import it. Thething is simple, je less purchase price I pay, the less VAT and duty must I pay.

Now I have two options:
1)Find a Model S for an unbeatably low price ( difficult )
2 ) Buy aModel S, which has a (light) body damage .
(Possible?)

Therefore I´m looking for a used Model S with orwithout damage.

Color: Preferably black or white.(But the color plays no major role)
Batterycapacity: Ideally 85kwh ( But does not much matter either , I'm going toupgrade it anyway to 85kwh )
The equipment thatthe car must have :
- Tech package
- Subzero weather package
- Fog lamps
- The parking sensors
- Dual chargers

- Paint armor and Parcel shelf should be nice to have…

Price Idea: Coming repair, batterycapacity andmileage determines the price.

Where can I find it? For each idea I´mgrateful!
Regards
Daniel

- - - Updated - - -

Hey.

My name is Daniel and I'm from Sweden.

Like many others, would I like to own a Model S. My problem is that there are no many used Tesla for a reasonable price in Europa.

My new Model S willcost about U.S. $ 89,000. But VAT (25%) and duty (10%) makes the car more expensive. Therefore cost ModelS in Europe more than in the U.S....

My idea is to buy a used Model S and import it. The thing is simple, je less purchase price I pay, the less VAT and duty must I pay.

Now I have two options:
1) Find a Model S for an unbeatably low price ( difficult )
2 ) Buy a Model S, which has a (light) body damage .
(Possible?)

Therefore I´m looking for a used Model S with orwithout damage.

Color: Preferably black or white.(But the color plays no major role)
Batterycapacity: Ideally 85kwh ( But does not much matter either , I'm going toupgrade it anyway to 85kwh )
The equipment thatthe car must have :
- Tech package
- Subzero weather package
- Fog lamps
- The parking sensors
- Dual chargers

- Paint armor and Parcel shelf should be nice to have…

Price Idea: Coming repair, batterycapacity and mileage determines the price.

Where can I find it? For each idea I´m grateful!

Regards
Daniel