Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I-84 — Pacific NW to SLC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to let everyone know that until Twin Falls Idaho gets a SC station, at least there is one 40 AMP HPWC in Twin Falls now.
Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 10.30.59 AM.png

I just wanted to let everyone know that until Twin Falls Idaho gets a SC station, at least there is one 40 AMP HPWC in Twin Falls now.

Available for patrons only, it says.

If people can bring along their 14-50 charge cord, there are two 14-50s for free public use, and two personal homes which will allow charging.

Check Plugshare.

Also there are within about 4 miles, two RV parks, one east, one west, with 14-50 outlets. Check Google 50 amp RV parks near Twin Falls ID.

Sounds like there are quite a few options.

And that wouldn't be a particular problem if it weren't that many of the destination chargers are at $500+ and up per night hotels (I don't know about this one--it may be reasonably priced.)
I checked and rooms at Blue Lakes Inn in Twin Falls appear to start at $105/$119, with the higher price on Friday and Saturday nights. Seems to be a nice place with lots of amenities. [I make the run through Southern Idaho to Portland annually, so the charging and lodging options are of interest to me.]

Blue Lakes Inn | Boutique Hotel in Twin Falls Idaho

I don't think the HPWC at Blue Lakes Inn is actually just for patrons. At least it didn't used to be when it was just a 14-50. They may have changed their pricing policy some, but they would let people use it for a fee if they were just in town for the day and not staying at the hotel. Yeah, as far as destination charging hotels go, Blue Lakes is a nice place and nice price.