Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I absolutely Love driving my Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was driving home from work Friday in my Model 3 performance and thinking how much I loved driving the car. From the way the steering wheel feels in my hand to the effortless and instant power response. That feeling you have when you're stopped at a red light and you know whoever is next to you you can just smoke their ass. :) For anybody that thinks electric cars will take away the enjoyment of driving have obviously never driven a model 3. This is one purchase that I never had any buyers remorse and will never go back to ice.

I was driving home from work Friday in my Model 3 performance and thinking how much I loved driving the car. From the way the steering wheel feels in my hand to the effortless and instant power response. That feeling you have when you're stopped at a red light and you know whoever is next to you you can just smoke their ass. :) For anybody that thinks electric cars will take away the enjoyment of driving have obviously never driven a model 3. This is one purchase that I never had any buyers remorse and will never go back to ice.

The funny thing is that everyone else know you can wax them so no one ever wants to race off the light or try to cut in front of you on a ramp. They just back off or pull over and let you pass. As a result I drive less aggressively in my Tesla.

Why aren't you here complaining. Just what kind of thread is this? Are you for real?

Couldn't agree more :)

...unless it's a Model S Performance!