Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I absolutely Love driving my Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just had a Nissan Juke try to race me the other night, once he caught up to my MS P85 I got the finger lol. My wife suggested he had never heard of Tesla lol
How did you let his finger catch up to you? Are you sure that he wasn't offering to remove debris from your nasal passage? No wait, I got it.... He was signaling that you are number 1 !! :)

Last edited:
0ED24A52-0CDB-4A14-83CD-45633502563B.jpeg
I get angry at the potholed roads in NorCal. Keep thinking when my 20" rims are going to be bent out of shape.

I’ve already bent a whole set - got some 18’s for roads out here in Louisiana (if you thought norcal was bad...)

I’m on day 20 with my Stealth Performance and totally love it. I’m using all the FSD bells and whistles, especially SD navigation. I like the extra rubber on the 18” wheels and smoother suspension , but would have liked the larger Performance brakes. Driving has never been so much fun and relaxing.

Reactions: Evoforce
I was driving home from work Friday in my Model 3 performance and thinking how much I loved driving the car. From the way the steering wheel feels in my hand to the effortless and instant power response. That feeling you have when you're stopped at a red light and you know whoever is next to you you can just smoke their ass. :) For anybody that thinks electric cars will take away the enjoyment of driving have obviously never driven a model 3. This is one purchase that I never had any buyers remorse and will never go back to ice.
I was driving home from work Friday in my Model 3 performance and thinking how much I loved driving the car. From the way the steering wheel feels in my hand to the effortless and instant power response. That feeling you have when you're stopped at a red light and you know whoever is next to you you can just smoke their ass. :) For anybody that thinks electric cars will take away the enjoyment of driving have obviously never driven a model 3. This is one purchase that I never had any buyers remorse and will never go back to ice.
I agree with you. When I drive to/from work I drive slowly to extend the time I spend in my M3 Dual Motor Long Range. I love it!

The only problem with owning this wonderful car is when you have to fly somewhere and hire an ICE car. Like travelling back in time!

I'm sorry, but your pipsqueak M3 is NOT going to "smoke" (obsolete term...use zap, or something) a "new" Corvette. Maybe a 2019.

I love this thread as it captures my love of driving my M3 LR AWD. No matter how shitty my day at work is, my commute is a joy.

I'm sorry, but your pipsqueak M3 is NOT going to "smoke" (obsolete term...use zap, or something) a "new" Corvette. Maybe a 2019. And even then, only to about 60MPH.
I smoked a relatively new Corvette with my Nissan Leaf at a stoplight to speed limit. Had a great laugh as he didn't obey the speed limit and had to signal me I was number 1 on his way by, then swooping me after I had outmatched him to 45 mph! Good times...good times...:)

• Funny
Reactions: house9 and brkaus
"Tried to race me" sounds more like you were merely driving like a jerk.

NOBODY with even average penis size "races" against a lame-butt car, especially in a P85.

Am looking forward to some of you bespectacled accountants making formerly-your car available to me at the salvage auction, lol, by the way. Your "safe" car was designed to pass crash-safety tests...hit it in non-test fashion and I get to bid on it.

How am I doing on this "positive" thread, lol?

Mission accomplished.

Carry on patting yourselves on the back for buying vs building your way into a performance vehicle.

Convert a Juke with a P85 drive unit and then I'll be impressed, kids.
Ah pumpkin, are you offended lol, take your millennial safe room to another thread. I called you out for making a statement you have no way of backing up. Take your lumps and move on or don't lol, no one in this thread is worried.
And correction, the Juke was driving like a jerk, I just made sure everyone around knew his car had no balls lol... Tesla style.

Except now it’s becoming so much more likely that the car next to you may be a Tesla. Will we all be racing each other to see who has the fastest car. What a difference from only 6 months ago in the Bay Area. My wife and I went on a freeway trip from Antioch to S.F. Airport, then brief stop in downtown S.F., then back home. On 5 lane freeways you normally can’t see cars going the opposite way like you can in local town traffic. You see only the much fewer cars going your way so when traffic is heavy there is not much turnover in views of other cars (relatively) yet we lost count of Teslas at about 30. A year ago we might have seen only one on the same trip, 6 months ago maybe 2 or 3. It just shows the growth in ownership, at least in the Bay Area. A year ago in Antioch itself maybe one a week. Now about 4 a day on one or 2 short errands.

Reactions: Sandy Tes
Except now it’s becoming so much more likely that the car next to you may be a Tesla. Will we all be racing each other to see who has the fastest car. What a difference from only 6 months ago in the Bay Area. My wife and I went on a freeway trip from Antioch to S.F. Airport, then brief stop in downtown S.F., then back home. On 5 lane freeways you normally can’t see cars going the opposite way like you can in local town traffic. You see only the much fewer cars going your way so when traffic is heavy there is not much turnover in views of other cars (relatively) yet we lost count of Teslas at about 30. A year ago we might have seen only one on the same trip, 6 months ago maybe 2 or 3. It just shows the growth in ownership, at least in the Bay Area. A year ago in Antioch itself maybe one a week. Now about 4 a day on one or 2 short errands.

Couldn’t agree more, it’s just a twice daily high driving this car! I got a whole new belly sensation the other night approaching some traffic lights, sensing a 430 beside me was lining up to take me at the junction. I was braking downhill when the lights changed, so went from braking to flooring it in a split second ...good grief, it absolutely took my breath away and left everything standing wayyy behind. I could hardly see for grinning! I’m think I might have yelled yeehaa as well!