Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Just yesterday I was involved in a serious accident where I had a head on collision with an SUV going over 70 MPH. Needless to say that my car was absolutely totaled and luckily I was fine except for some bruising and burns caused by the airbag being super close to my feet. I am also extremely grateful that the person who hit me was also fine except for some lacerations on his face and arms due to glass shattering. I have shared some photos of my wreck featuring the last ICE car that I will ever own. Thankfully we have a company Tesla that I can use for now. It goes to show that nothing is a given and you can potentially lose your life in the blink of an eye. Now back to our regular scheduled programming:

It has been a little over two weeks since we last had an update for you and is now time for another update! *drum roll please*

All orders are currently on the SS TeslaShields express and is expected to make land fall on June 10th in beautiful Los Angeles, California! From there it will be transferred to our processing facility in Salt Lake City, Utah where orders will be individually packaged and sent out for delivery. We currently do not have a set delivery date but it looks like we are on track to start commencing delivery second week of June and will provide an update as soon as we find out.

For our Trunk and Frunk customers, we are excited to announce that your orders will now include a third mat for under trunk storage protection at no additional cost! Production has just ended and we are expected to deliver a few weeks after the standard mats are delivered.

In addition to our update, we would also like to share with you that our collaboration with our local photographer has commenced and you can check it out here and we will be adding new pictures from our collaboration daily.

Furthermore, I am extremely excited to share that our final samples came in for each product we carry (except MY 7 seater) and will be sharing photos in our next sponsored article post in the next few days so keep your eyes peeled!

In the mean time, I have provided you some teaser images of our drivers side mat, trunk, frunk, and under trunk storage mats in a 2021 model 3!

Thank you for your continued support and patience!

Until next time (in two weeks),
Jason
Co-founder

PS. While I was busy studying for finals, we hired a new web developer to take over and would greatly appreciate your opinion on how we can improve our site. Lastly, to make things less confusing, we removed “Pre-Order Wave I and II” from our products and now have only “pre-order” for our August ship customers.

Attachments

• tempImagenbt4Ti.png
    tempImagenbt4Ti.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 173
  • tempImagerOxFSx.png
    tempImagerOxFSx.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 88
  • eRGVA6452e.jpg
    eRGVA6452e.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 89
  • eRGVA7623e.jpg
    eRGVA7623e.jpg