Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor I am considering making UK/RHD Model 3 carpets/floor mats. Interested?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick bump/update...

It's looking like the first batch of right hand drive floor mats will be ready to order from the site in about 5-10 days!

The first set will include full front, back, frunk and boot in super plush material, and I'm aiming to have them all done for £150 ish.

www.alternateflux.com

It's taken me a while and some effort to get these sorted but I'm excited and confident that they'll be better value for money than the official Tesla versions.

Thanks for all of the encouragement and support.

Quick bump/update...

It's looking like the first batch of right hand drive floor mats will be ready to order from the site in about 5-10 days!

The first set will include full front, back, frunk and boot in super plush material, and I'm aiming to have them all done for £150 ish.

www.alternateflux.com

It's taken me a while and some effort to get these sorted but I'm excited and confident that they'll be better value for money than the official Tesla versions.

I'm up for some of these :)

Reactions: 1 person
The official rear mat misses a bit in the center/ex-tunnel area.

Spot the different:

Model 3 Carpet Interior Mats

Vs

Model 3 All Weather Floor Liners

Who wants muddy prints in the middle?

I’m not sure if that’s hard to make but the official rubber mats cover the area so it can’t be a heat thing. Anyway, if you can cover the centre area you’d have one up on Tesla and probably an order from me (if my car eventually arrives).

Quick bump/update...

www.alternateflux.com

Yeah count me in... sounds good.

Reactions: 1 person
I've made some temporary mats from two large IKEA doormats, a Stanley knife and some Gorilla tape. Cost ~£15!!!!!

How's the long term solution coming along @PistonsDead ?

S

Ha! Well... I don't think I'll be able to bring costs down to your artisan £15 :)

BUT...

I am hoping to have the first batch of TEN produced and available by the end of THIS week. Then, depending on how those sets of ten sell, I can hopefully produce to order thereafter.

It turns out that manufacturing and logistics is quite complicated :) But I'm quite proud of myself for getting these up and ready within a month.

For all those not familiar, I had an SR+ on order (which has now been delivered sans-mats) and I couldn't find RHD floor mats available anywhere. So, I've started making complete sets of RHD Tesla Model 3 floor mats which will be available via www.alternateflux.com (all interior cabin plus Frunk and Boot mats as a complete package).

Any images / illustrations as yet? I’d say people can easy ignore the need for these during this weather we are having but that will quickly change once the sun heat and light is switched off for 6 months come late October.