Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor I am considering making UK/RHD Model 3 carpets/floor mats. Interested?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@
Okay...

So they're LIVE!

www.alternateflux.com

A bit more expensive than I anticipated for the first set because the rear, boot liner is HUGE! But at £199.99 for a full set of EVERYTHING I'm hoping that they're competitively priced with some of the other LHD sets out there.

View attachment 447089

All critique welcome - but be gentle, 'cause I'm precious and I've worked hard to get the FIRST BATCH OF ONLY *TEN* - NOW SEVEN - ready ASAP for those people desperate for protection for their new pride and joy.

View attachment 447090

About to put in an order. What's your delivery time at the moment?

Mine arrived yesterday and I fitted them straight away having taken delivery of the car last Monday. I love them! I like the really tight fit and the depth of the pile is really comfortable without being so long it's going to attract too much dirt.

I'm made up with them and so is Mrs D. Nice one!

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_182449.jpg
    IMG_20190920_182449.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_20190920_182436.jpg
    IMG_20190920_182436.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: AlternateFlux
Mine arrived yesterday and I fitted them straight away having taken delivery of the car last Monday. I love them! I like the really tight fit and the depth of the pile is really comfortable without being so long it's going to attract too much dirt.

I'm made up with them and so is Mrs D. Nice one!

This has literally made my weekend - and it's only Friday night! :D So, SO pleased that you're happy!

And it's great seeing them out in the wild and being used. Wonderful!

Reactions: Gareth Davies
Okay...

So people have asked for a cheaper, slightly less luxury version of the Alternate Flux, right-hand-drive mats and so...

Here we are - the Alternate Flux, Executive line :)

£75.00 for a cabin set.

Just FIVE sets available within this first batch... (testing the waters!)

IMG_20190925_180310.jpg

IMG_20190925_180345.jpg

The perfect flooring option for your Tesla Model 3.

These may not be our most luxury product, but our EXECUTIVE line of Tesla Model 3 floor mats are still a cut above the other mats that you'll find on eBay or Amazon. And they're still precision cut, machine tailored and hand-finished here in the UK, and feature a superb quality, heavy carpet, a beautifully stitched taped edging and the classic, embroidered, black-on-black Alternate Flux logo.

The EXECUTIVE CABIN ONLY consists of just the interior flooring for your Tesla Model 3:

• Driver side covering the entire floor, including the additional 'footrest' panel for added comfort.
  • Passenger side flooring.
  • Rear passenger, full-length mat to cover the entire rear area of your Model 3
  • All black carpet with black edging, coloured-stitching and subtle, embroidered black-on-black AF logo.

PRICE INCLUDES FREE UK SHIPPING

Reactions: davidmc
Do you know when the trunk/frunk mats are due back in stock? Tesla time answers are accepted ;)

Hoping to be ready for the weekend!

Parcelforce made a HUGE mixup and at least five orders of full sets were delivered to people who'd only ordered cabin sets.

So I've had to replace those five, lost frunk and trunk mats first

So I'm a little behind

But this weekend is the plan!

Okay...

So people have asked for a cheaper, slightly less luxury version of the Alternate Flux, right-hand-drive mats and so...

Here we are - the Alternate Flux, Executive line :)

£75.00 for a cabin set.

Just FIVE sets available within this first batch... (testing the waters!)

View attachment 458824

View attachment 458825

The perfect flooring option for your Tesla Model 3.

These may not be our most luxury product, but our EXECUTIVE line of Tesla Model 3 floor mats are still a cut above the other mats that you'll find on eBay or Amazon. And they're still precision cut, machine tailored and hand-finished here in the UK, and feature a superb quality, heavy carpet, a beautifully stitched taped edging and the classic, embroidered, black-on-black Alternate Flux logo.

The EXECUTIVE CABIN ONLY consists of just the interior flooring for your Tesla Model 3:

• Driver side covering the entire floor, including the additional 'footrest' panel for added comfort.
  • Passenger side flooring.
  • Rear passenger, full-length mat to cover the entire rear area of your Model 3
  • All black carpet with black edging, coloured-stitching and subtle, embroidered black-on-black AF logo.

PRICE INCLUDES FREE UK SHIPPING
Have you any left of these £75 sets?

Gonna press the buy button!

Last edited: