Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

I am looking for a Tesla to film for a short on "Tomorrow's Car"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are creating a 3 minute film on "Tomorrow's car" and would like to film a Tesla.
The client is an IT company and our story focuses on thought leadership & developing software for vehicles.
We need footage of the Tesla being driven, the cockpit screens being navigated, and ideally the demonstration of any autonomous functions, eg., auto parking...
We expect the filming experience will take 3 hours...
We offer an honorarium of $300 for the use of the car and for permission to use the imagery of the owner -- if they elect to drive.
We want to film in the Scottsdale, Arizona location area as soon as possible.
I am a veteran filmmaker, EMMY, CINE, PHILO recipient with extensive experience filming cars & trucks. I"m also an amateur endurance road racer.
If you have interest and or further questions please let me know!
Thank you for the consideration.

Rees

I guess pre-autonomous cars are of no interest to your project....

...even if it's that finest of all Tesla's colors, the rare GREEN? Will be in S'dale tomorrow and Friday.

Interested Tesla owners may wish to inquire as to the filmmakers insurance policy and verify its completeness and if it is current. Just a suggestion. I have read more then one story in vintage car forums of vehicles being damaged during filming.
Disclaimer: I have no knowledge of TMC member @rees and in no way intend to impugn his/her integrity or professionalism.